Find out more about Our Job Opportunities
Our Job Opportunities
Be part of something this summer!
We are currently looking for confident seasonal staff across Kent, Medway and Sussex to lead, mentor and motivate teams of up to 15 young people through the summer programme. You will need to be able to work under pressure in a fast paced and demanding environment and have significant experience of working with young people.
The National Citizen Service programme is a national programme which is broken down into four packed weeks, each with different challenges designed to push and inspire young people, helping them build skills for work and life as well as meeting new friends. It involves living away from home for a short time at two residential centres and a team challenge delivered in the team’s local community. Team Leaders will support teams both on residential and in their team’s local area.
We have a large selection of dates available across the summer, many of which fit around the school holidays so could suit those of you who work in education or are currently studying.
- Brighton and Hove (working for Elevation Networks)
- Eastbourne, Maidstone, Swale, Tonbridge and Malling (working for Catch 22)
- Sevenoaks, Tunbridge Wells, Dartford and Gravesham (Working for Charlton Athletic Community Trust)
- Adur and Worthing (working for Concordia)
- Hastings, Rother, Wealden, Ashford, Dover, Shepway and Thanet (working for CXK)
- Crawley (working for Crawley Town FC)
- Canterbury (working with Future Creative)
- Horsham, Mid Sussex (working for Groundworks South)
- Lewes and Medway (working for Medway Youth Trust)
- Arun and Chichester (working for West Sussex County Council)